Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Already!

Attending the gym has been going well, giving it my all. It's nice to see my strength increasing but I do still see my lack of motion on my left arm that had be fractured back in July.

Monday I worked with a personal trainer and one other person. It was nice to have the personal attention wow-y! I got a work out!

Tuesday I did foundations again. That was enjoyable as much as exercise can be when your overweight.  I still have suspended pull-ups and mountain climbers still kill me!

Wednesday I did my program design, did well with it, kind of wishing I would have thrown some cardio in there but meh there is always tomorrow.

Looking forward to smaller sized, higher energy, and shopping for new clothes. Once I reach my goal I'm replacing all my undies with Victoria Secret ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment