Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7, 8 and 9!

Wowza I've been busy. Wednesday I had group personal training with 4 other ladies. The formula of the things we did were 4 of one strength exercise and then 3 of the there switching back and forth. The trainer I had great form and my strength will come back the more I push myself. Since breaking my arm in July I still have weakness there but only slightly. I still have some flexibility issues.

Thursday I had foundations class again, it was a much smaller class than Tuesday. Makes me wonder if people are already giving up on the New Years resolution.

Friday I met with Kip again. He gave me my workout plan for the next 3 weeks. It's broken down by day another with my goals and strengths and motivation.  Every 4 weeks I will meet with him to update it with new exercise plan.

Saturday was an enjoyable day with breakfast with my hubby and father-in-law. Later DH and I put together my closet, well he cut the boards and drilled the holes and I did the rest.  Later we went out for mexican food and it the the 1st time I had a soda in over a week. I ordered it out of habit but after one small glass I had her bring me an ice water.

Tonight we finally had Christmas with my side of the family and enjoyed a bit too much of garlic bread and lasagna. But it was sooo good.

We got some wonderful gifts from our family. It was a Christmas of giving things that were useful. My grandparents went shopping in their home, they have so much stuff and everything was new still in packaging. They have always over bought when they find good deals. My sister painted me a photo of my dog Maverick and my parents got me a tea kettle.

No comments:

Post a Comment