Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Check-in!

Guess who was at the gym 2 times in one week? ME haha of course me, it's my blog. My weight is holding steady at 235lbs but I'm ok w/ that after enjoying over 1/2 a bottle of wine last night at the downtown's Girl's Night Out thing. Worked in my MIL's furniture store with my older SIL, it's always a blast.

Ok so back to the gym, did about 20-25 minutes of the treadmill, some running, some walking on an incline. All good stuff. Got to see the director of training and he's like I need to meet with you to set up a new plan.  It's such a happy go lucky guy, and so motivating if you are motived by one of those people. So next Friday I'll be meeting with him.  Next Friday is also Homecoming for my cheerleaders! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh HAHA good stuff.

Now it's time to clean, laundry, shower, and then go coach...

here's a great one of them where you really can't see their faces. Love these girls as much as I love my puppy.

Stay happy, healthy, and smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment