Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weight Loss, a ride or journey

When I think of a ride I think of Point A to Point B. Whether smooth and enjoyable or fast and crazy there is an end of it.

A Journey is endless full of ups and downs, twists and turns. Working though each and every moment. 

I'm down about 5lbs and almost back to my lowest from the weight I'd lost earlier this year. I was very disappointed in myself for getting off track but life happens and when it's not the normal for you, you can easily fall back to the old unhealthy normal. thankfully I was off for only 3-4months before getting back "to the beach". I feel so so so much better losing the simple carbs, after a week without them I no longer want to eat the entire produce section of potatoes, the candy aisle, and every box of pasta/cereal in my house.

It's fun to think that in about 37-38lbs more lost and I'll be in "onederland"! Can I make it by Christmas, that would be exciting.  I just need to find a way to balance everything. Working a full time job, coaching definably makes for balance challenges. Not to mention taking care of 3 cats, a dog, and a husband.  I'm so thankful that my husband has taken over cooking as I hate  to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment