Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 4 at the Gym- Happy to be back

After my brutal attempt at running Thursday night my calves were mad... even angry for that pounding.  So I took a rest day for yesterday (Friday) Met a girl from work for lunch since we were both off since it's the super slow part of the year. Then we cause the new movie New Years Eve. I thought it was cute and heart warming.  Enjoyed some time with my hubby's siblings, significant others and my nieces along with my father-in-law.  My father-in-law took us all out to this new Japanese steak house with the hibachi grill where to cook right in front of you, super fun and filling.

I also stopped at goodwill and picked up a used copy of the South Beach Diet so I'm reading that. I'm going to dive into that eating plan in about a week, for now I'll keep counting calories.

Today I rocked another 60 minutes of cardio and then and some weights. Monday I meet with the personal trainer I'm looking forward to it but I also feel bad that I know I won't be able to stay at that gym since it's soooo expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment