Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 3 at the Gym- I'm beat

Well it's already the next day and my day that started is still not over.  I've worked my full time job, went to the gym, made dinner, did the dishes, cleaned the house, and started and folding some laundry. Wowza!

At the gym today I did a mile on the treadmill in just under 18 minutes, but wow are my legs killing me now!  Then I went and did 28 minutes on the elliptical and that got me another 1.5miles+. Add that to the cleaning I did today no wonder I'm looking at the screen sideways.  The bed is calling me and the cat is looking for a good snuggle.

Tomorrow... if I can more holds 30 minutes of cardio and a weight program. I'm so happy that my now healed arm fracture hasn't taken all my strength away.

No comments:

Post a Comment