Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Change New Job

So Thursday on my way to the vet office early in the morning my phone rings and it was a call from a company that had sent me a rejection letter almost a month to the date.  The cat is meowing backseat and I'm about to jump out of my seat cause I'm so shocked and excited.  Positive thinking worked, I wanted a new job, I pictured myself happy in a new place of employment.

I give my two week notice on Monday and I'm a bit scared because I love my co-workers and my boss.  The company I work for currently isn't doing well so I feel bad leaving with only 2 weeks for them to find someone and make things work.  Most people don't know all that I do for the company so I have made a whole list of what I do, when, and how to do it.  I hope that helps them transition.

I did go to the gym today, that felt nice.  With my new job I'll be getting out of work at 3:30 so I'll be able to hit the gym right after work and miss the 5pm rush!!  I'm so excited!!! Not to mention  I will no longer have a total commute of an hour I get back almost and hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment