Friday, January 4, 2013

Scheduled the Appt!

 I wrote this back months ago but it never got published.  I'll write a follow-up tomorrow.

This girl finally scheduled a doctor's appointment to get everything checked out. Haven't had a physical and all the "lady check-up" stuff done in 4 years so it really is about time...  Looking forward to see if I really have PCOS and to do something with all the excess belly fat, facial hair, shedding from the top of my head!  I'll update when I find out.

Day 2 of Phase 1 of South Beach diet. I had fallen off over the last few months and been eating fries, fried food and the like, Luckily only gained back 5-6lbs. I started back over in phase one since I had been also eating candy and a lot of diet soda. I really don't like to drink diet soda or diet anything. I'm hoping that once I get to a healthy weight I can eat natural organic sugar when I want to have something sweet. I try to stay away from HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) and trans fats as much as possible. I like to eat whole foods and those kinds of things but man does a Culver's chicken tender basket w/ fries just hit the spot... then make you fall asleep after your sugar crashes from too many simple carbs...

Tomorrow for lunch since I have no leftovers will be shrimp w/ a salad from the salad bar at the grocery store.

Stay positive, till the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment