Monday, August 20, 2012

Two Steps Forward, One step back

Wow feeling very depressed and motived at fleeting moments.  Made a meal plan for the next 4 days and got all the food needed to follow the South Beach plan. Hubby asked me where the junk food was, replied "fat lady doesn't need junk food but there's yogurt and pudding in the fridge" he ate 2 puddings and 2 yogurt cups.

Monday: Spinach & feta stuff chicken breasts w/ oven roasted brussel sprouts and onion
Tuesday: Small steak w/ mushrooms & asparagus
Wednesday: Taco salad
Thursday: Zucchini, summer squash, leek, and shrimp
Friday we'll grill something

Breakfast is 1c almond milk, 1T hemp seed, 1/2 banana

Lunch is left overs w/ salad.

I was feeling so shitty that I was f*ck it I'll step on the scale, happily I found that I had only gained 10lbs over the last 3 months instead of the 15-20 I thought I did.  So I'm at 242lb, I can deal with that.

I start coaching tomorrow and I'm very nervous that I won't have a team since I can't get a hold of one girl and I only have 2 more! Ya 3 girls, that sucks...

Here's to a good nights sleep and a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment