Friday, February 17, 2012

Progress Log

I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to take some before photos and some before measurements, they are not exactly perfect since I've been working out for a month and I'm down 15lbs but it's better a bit late then never. That goes for exercise too. Never is never going to get you any were other then higher health insurance, higher health costs and an earlier crapper end of life.

So lets get down to business.

Current Weight 245lbs
Chest:48"
Waist: 41.75"
Hips: 49.5" (in jeans)

I am also 5' 4.5" (yes that 1/2 inch counts!)


Maverick is wondering what I'm doing in the living room....
My goal for the rest of the month is to get down to 240lbs. I'd like to continue working towards 6-10lbs a month till I find a size I feel healthy at. I'm not looking to be a tiny size 2, not that size 2 is a bad thing it's just something I know I won't look good in. I love my curves and my boobs and like them to stay a bit... just in a healthy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment