Friday, January 29, 2016

Idiot Scale

Amazing how a couple little numbers can make you feel so defeated.  It's been a year since I started Zumba and I'd lost 26lbs and gained by 14lbs.  I don't want to be one of those people to crash/fad diets and bounce back and forth with my weight.  I just want to be healthy, physically and mentally.

I've started taking supplements for my PCOS to help with the physical and emotional issues.  I suffer from acne, male location hair growth, thinning hair on my head, extreme fatigue and depression related to PMS/PMDD.  I swear the more hair I lose on my head it grows on my face and chest.  I've taking 2 amino acids, lots of vitamin D, krill oil since fish oil makes me burp like crazy, green tea.  I'm finding I have more energy but I will report back in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment