Monday, April 16, 2012

A bit of tired

Wow have I been busy being tired. Not much has changed. Still sitting at 235lb so that's a good thing. Been enjoying life and getting stuff done around my house.

Completed a mile jogging and timed... 13.5mins! I can't believe I did it and how much I hated running the mile in school today didn't seem that long and I was excited to complete it. My goal is to get down to a 10 minute mile and be able to do a 5k in 40 or less minutes by the end of summer so September 1st of 2012. Eek I stuck a date on that, well someone needs to hold me to it.

Pushing towards eating wiser more often and getting back into a 5 day a week work out. 6 days if I'm up for it but I know I can squeeze 45-60 minutes a day.

Till next time, keep moving one foot in front of the other and don't focus on the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment